Tuesday, June 17, 2008

crayola baby.

The Smurf, Ryan. He was swinging in his swing, which is next to my desk, where Jason was working on crafts. Basically he was coloring with markers on Styrofoam.. Markers on Styrofoam does not dry...... ever. So the plate fell of the desk into Ryan's hands. I noticed as soon as I walked in the room... And, well, because crayola is non-toxic, I had time to snap a few photos before torchering him with a washcloth.

And here is Jason, who is celebrating his half birthday today. He is 5.5 years old today. And earlier today I read a this story on Fox news about a mom who lost her hearing after her 6 year olds kiss to her ear. So I told the kids it was a long shot, but to not go around blowing in the babies or anyone elses ears.. And Jason said, "So just don't suck out the babies hearing?" I about peed my pants. It was soooooooooo funny.

And my Tuesday Tip of the Day.. If you have baby boys, make sure you put the penis IN the diaper or you will be washing bedding two days in a row.

Now, I am off to wash my bedding.......... again.

Thanks, Zach.

No comments: