Thursday, June 26, 2008

way to go, thursday!

Today is odd. It started out good then annoyed me, now it is just blahhhhh.

I had to get gas. It was on E where you are praying to make it to the station. Thanks, Hubby. There are 2 stations next to one another. One is $3.89 and the other is $3.99 (No Jeff, Neither were Shell Stations, Sorry!) I opt for the $3.99 price because I am familiar with their pumps. And because I only put $40 in, I only spent a $1.00 more. But as I start to pump, I am annoyed there is no catch to keep the pump on, so I had to hold it.....Fueling. Fueling. Done. So I get back in the van and a large black wasp has flown in the window.. I am freaking. How could I drive knowing there is a wasp that could sting my kids? Maybe they are allergic and could go into shock? Maybe I should drive straight to the hospital instead... OMG, It was starting to head to the back then I would never be able to get it out.. So I quick turn the van on and roll the other window down and it flies out. SAFE! My heart is still pounding like crazy.. Put vehicle in drive, start to pull forward, look back in mirror, see gas cap is off, wonder where my head is? Throw it back into park, jump out, screw cap on, jump back in and we are off..

Fast forward to the dentist office for Joryn's 6 month check up.. 100% perfect teeth. No cavity's. Way to go, Girlie!

Time for a sweet treat. Nice, right after the dentist.. shame, shame. Over to Dunkin' Donuts where 2 milks, 2 chocolate donuts (1 with sprinkles) and a flat bread turkey for me costs a whopping $9.54.. Ouch! Next time it will be .50 cent donuts from Walmart.

Then it is over to Fort Jackson to get a new ID card for Jordyn. I called the hubby to come help me so I could stay in the van with the sleeping babies and he can run in. Phone Rings: Hubby is 7th in line, but reassures me it will take 15 minutes (which is already 10 more than I wanted to wait) so I wait, and wait.. and wait.. and WAIT for 48 minutes! Yeah, by then the kids were wide awake (and had been for most of the time) and SCREAMING.. Did I leave the Excedrin at home? Damn.

So anyway we are home. Now we are chilling. The mail came, Thanks for the bottle lids, Kim. You rock. I also got FREE address return labels which always excites me. Onward, Thursday!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

SS Mandy....hopefully tonite will be better!

Tammy said...

We have all had days like that. I'm glad the bug flew out.