Wednesday, June 18, 2008

he loves me.

Proof. Here it is. The proof that my hubby loves me. This is Book Three of my current obsession, The Twilight Series. I was able to finish book 2 this morning and have already dived, head first, into book 3. And much thanks to the hubby that loves me. Because, on father's day no less, he bought it for me.. At Target, he browsed the book aisle with all the kids and found it for me, knowing that I was wanting it... He even found a salesman to ask if they had it in paper back instead of hard bound. (Obviously he knew I wanted it in paperback.) But it has not been released in paper back and won't be until book 4 is released. So there you have it, PROOF.

Bell: Book 1 and 2 are making their way via snail mail to your front door. I will be waiting to hear how much you love them and how grateful you are that I introduced you to this tale of forbidden love.

Also Note: Shawna you would eat up this saga as well. You can pick up copies at Walmart. A good book is great for any upcoming flights... HINT. HINT. WINK. WINK.

And Julie: You would too. Summer reading, perhaps?

You know what else? Beside recommending it to everyone I know on the planet, I think I enjoy photographing these beautiful books almost as much as reading them. See my proof here in my flicker photos of Twilight.

Page 19 Here I come...

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OMG you are going to love the end! and is yours the special edition with the first chapter of breaking dawn in it? awesome!