Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Hello, From Inverness.

Hello and a quick howdy-do. Tonight we are in Inverness, Scotland and have had an amazing trip. Today we visited the University of Glasgow and took a 3.5 hour bus ride from Glasgow to Inverness. Tonight we had dinner while enjoying a glass of wine.

Yesterday, after being up for 36 hours with only 3 hours of sleep, we went to the Kelvingrove Museum, had an afternoon tea at The Willow Tea room. Then made it to bed a1 11:00 pm our time here and 6 pm States time.

I am SLOWLY posting photos to flickr when I have a minute, but it is taking a ridiculous amount of time per photo.. Here is the link to the first set SCOTLAND. I have also been video chatting with all four of my guys which gives me a tremendous smile and a huge amount of relief.

Tomorrow we are off to find the monster of Loch Ness.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Tell the blokes I know Hello while you are over there. Hint, you know who it is. Hope you get to see Nessy and give her my best.

Keep having fun LEWIS

P.S. KEEP BELL IN LINE ALSO