Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hello, September.

I post a bunch of video clips here and more on flickr.

On Friday night, I watched Twilight and ordered Domino's. I tried the bread bowl pasta. It was Heaven. I only ate 1/4 off it and save the other three pieces for Jacques. It was huge and what a great price, just $5.99, we may do that more.

Did you see that Bella will wear a wig for one of the following sequels? WTH!

On Saturday, all 3 boys got haircuts.

My hubby said that my hair do makes me look younger. Score!

I am reading a new book on Kindle.

I got a pamphlet from some bible huggers over the weekend. There is a tear out book with what to read what days to accomplish reading the bible in one year. I like that. It's totally on my to do list.

The babies love chap stick. I love a chap stick bargain. I usually pay .97 cents for one, but the other day at the commissary there was a 3 pack for $1.30. Woohoo!

Zachary.. Do I ever not have crazy stories involving him? He can open the back door now. We must keep it locked. He also dove over a baby gate head first. He also thinks it is funny to drink and blow raspberries with milk and spit all over. I do not find this funny, and swat his mouth when he does this. That is unacceptable.

Ryan found a HUGE millipede in the yard yesterday and I hear, "Bug." He went back to look for it today too, but it was gone.

Two nights ago, I dreamed of snakes. I do that often. So I looked up the meaning of dreaming of snakes and it was "hidden fears" and "emotional worries." Well hell, I didn't need a dream dictionary to tell me that. Geesh!

I shopped over the weekend for shirts for the trip. I bought some in Mediums!

Jason is asking me every morning, "Mom, sign me up for day care!" He also told me that the ark is in Egypt, but that he is not sure where the Holy Grail is, but that he hopes to find it.

Scotland is 5 days away.

No comments: