Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday's blogging on Wednesday.

How cute would this be for the twins for Halloween? Funny, huh? Jacques was crunched by a UPS truck years ago, before we met. He thought it was cute.

We took the kids out for 3 pairs of new shoes yesterday. We had them measured and fit correctly. We also made a pact that we will never buy generic/cheap shoes for our kids ever. I bought a $10 Walmart pair at the end of August and they were falling apart already. And to top that off, each baby was in a size and a half to small. We also figured we should take the babies in every month or so just to measure them. Photos later.

Jason lost his 2nd tooth at school. Photos later.

I had to buy the winter PE school uniform, member that he is a 1st grader, and it was $40. I have already paid $20 for the summer set. So $60 on a 1st grader's PE clothes. Can you imagine when all 3 are grown? Oy!

I went to the Dr about my mole. They are referring me to a dermatologist to have it removed.

The vet bill was $1222 but our pet insurance covered all but $71 which was the microchip $20 and 4 months of flea meds $50. Photo later.

Soccer practice yesterday. Karate today.

I am reading my 30th novel this year.

On Tuesday, next week, there is a Mother/Son formal dinner and dance. Jason is back and forth on whether we will attend. Tomorrow is the last day for sign up so I will let you know. Jacques told me not to wear heels so I am not too much taller than my date : )

More later and photos on flickr too a little later.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy crap! Your vet bill was over $1000 just for a neuter and microchip? Guess I'm glad I live in the midwest!

Mandi said...

Awsome your vet bill was mostly covered! And, I agree on the shoe thing. I have always bought Jacob nice shoes and had him measured and fit properly, it makes such a difference!

Aunt Janie said...

YOU BETTER GO TO SON/MOTHER EVENT!!! AND I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!
LOVE YA,

AUNT JANIE