Wednesday, March 26, 2008

five new pages.

1. A lovely Layout of Ryan with a new line of paper. The scan was awful so I had to snap a picture. Still not doing this page justice. It is really beautiful. There is a rhinestone on the top of the crown that I added to the journaling spot.

2. The little man, Zachary. A quick layout of him as well. All these pages are headed for the scrap store for display today. New paper line and journaling card. I am happy to finally start the babies pages. I was afraid to scrap them for a while. Just didn't know where to start and didn't want to ruin them. I think I am over it.

3. Another Valentines layout of Jason. Not sure I am loving this page, but Ali says you can't love them all.

4. I had forgot about this layout until yesterday. It was stuck in my scanner. Last week I had a large to do list and thought that if I made it into a layout, it may be nicer to tackle. It did not work that way, but hey, got a nice layout to show for it.

5. Loving this. Also with the new paper line and journaling card. These scans are just horrible. Grrr! Happy Scrappin! These will be over at 2peas also.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Great layouts Mandy...im glad i finally get to see some

julieann said...

Love the new layouts!! I need to know where you got the swirly flowery stamp used in the first lo, I love it:)