Tuesday, March 04, 2008

three boys


Wow, all three in one photo! I had to post both cause although the first one is the best, Zach is smiling in the second. Zach is on the left, Jason is the big kid in the middle and Ryan is on the right in the photo. Not Jason's right, your right. Also more big news. This morning I heard a sleepish breathing noise. I looked over and Zachary had fallin asleep on his own under his gym. This is a first, because I rock all my babies to sleep, with the exception of car rides. When Jason fell asleep on his own for the first time at 9 months, I cried. I felt horrible that I had let him fall asleep on his own without me. Flash forward 5 years; I AM EXTATIC! GO ZACHARY!

1 comment:

julieann said...

The three amigos!!!! I can't believe how big Jason has gotten... or maybe it is because he is surrounded by little people:)