Saturday, March 15, 2008

in the kitchen.

Jason and I spent the afternoon in the kitchen. We tried out a new recipe Java Mini Cakes. I haven't tried any yet, but my junior chef has has two and I have heard no complaints. I am waiting till after supper. You know what else is weird? I am not sure there are many people who cook with a camera in the kitchen. Hmmm. And a shout out to my peeps: The Lewis Family, whom I thought of today while in the kitchen. Not that I am not always thinking of you. But I remembered a frosting tip from my girl Shannon. Thanks, Hun! And to Lewis; I know as a boy you and your mother would cook together, and I thought about the two of you as Jason and I were stirin' up our treats. Hugs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so Need one of your cup cakes. LEWIS

julieann said...

Yum-o, they look so tasty:) I am glad to hear that you & Jason enjoy cooking together!!