Saturday, March 29, 2008

scrappy saturday.

Well I had hope to post more scrapping from the day, but this is all that I was able to accomplish. Noticed I rocked out the pink today. Having all boys this is something that I don't do often. So when I saw the pink ears in the photos, I knew where to take this layout. I think it is lovely. The label and letters are from March's Cupcake Scrapshop Kit, but it has sold out!

In other Saturday news, Jason had a soccer game and before they started, he took a chunck out of his arm. It was huge, scraped and bloody. But he still played his game. He took like 4 or 5 shots on the goal, but they had a great goalie and all were blocked.

1 comment:

julieann said...

A true girl can always find a way to bring a little pink into her work:) Love the lo and the bunny ears!!!