Monday, March 31, 2008

Goodwill equals Goodbuys.

Seriously, I absolutely love bargains! I have always been a garage sale guru and a thrift store lover. I could spend hours there. And flea markets make me all tingly inside. So yesterday I was on a mission to find a typewriter. I really wanted a manual one and will continue to search for one, BUT I found an electric one that was still in its original box for $10 bucks! I had to pick it up with a price tag like that. Who wouldn't? It will be my new "lap top." Get it? It sits on my lap. Ha! Okay lame, I know. About the first photos. I found a brand new Kolo album still in its original packaging for $1.50 and retail is $18.00 smackers! I was super excited. I have all ready started to fill it with photos. It was a lavender colored one. Yum!

Last I found this album for .50 cents. Yes, it has a weird cover but hello, I can fix that, it's what I do. It is filled with scrumptious black paper. Love it! Not sure what I have in store for it yet, but I will think of something. -Out.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Two things:
1. Love Goodwill, such cool stuff there!!
2. You crack me up! You will do anything to get out of using your own hand writing;)