Friday, April 11, 2008

6 shots, 4 legs, 2 babies

You do the math. They had a great check up and are both in the clear. Woohoo! Zachary and Ryan BOTH weighed in at 13 pounds and 3 ounces. This is the first time they have weighed the same. I was super excited. Zach still has the bigger noggin but is 1/2" shorter than Ryan at 23.5" long. Ryan is 24"long.

They both had their second round of shots, 3 each. Fun.. Did I mention I was all alone at this appointment? Yeah, Fun. Ryan went first. Then Zach. One the first poke, they both looked at me and was like, "Oh yeah, I guess I should cry." But on the last two they sting, so they were screaming at the top of their lungs.

Shortly after that Ryan fell asleep in the stroller and Zachary was awake in my arms. We had to wait the usual 20 minutes then we left. We are home now and all is well. I have to go pick up Jason at noon so we will leave in about an hour. Happy Friday : )

1 comment:

julieann said...

Poor babies and mommy! Shots are so not fun. Give them lots of hugs and love:)