Wednesday, April 16, 2008

thank you, elise.

I found this little beauty waiting patiently for me in the mailbox today. It was made especially (and pink) just for me by ms. elise blaha. Big thanks. You can get your own elise mini at Etsy.
So tonight I was able to try the new Pikes Place blend, thanks aunt janie. Ummm yum! But I am a little concerned about the cup. It is black. I am accustomed to the wonderful forest green on my daily cup. So I what I am hoping is that it is a "for a limited time only" cup. And upon further inspection of this un colorful cup, I noticed it says Pikes Place on the cup, so maybe it is only for this blend which may lead me to re think purchasing this flavor. So if any of you scary.. I meant lovely Barista's are out there and can answer this, please do.

And now that I have you all worried about the color of your coffee cups, I would like to cheer you up by telling you this: It's National Grilled Cheese Month! Start Celebrating! Hugs. -M

2 comments:

EliseBlaha said...

WHOOO HOO!! i am glad it arrived safe and sound!

Mika said...

Have fun with your new stuff. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)