Monday, April 21, 2008

may i have your attention please?

Sorry about the confusion folks. But I wanted to let you all know that our family flickr account has gotten better security. I now have all the photos marked PRIVATE so you can no longer see them unless you sign up for FREE as a friend or family member with the invite that I sent you. You should get it in your inbox (check your junk mail if not) because the email is coming from me and flickr. Also if you did not receive the email, email me and I will add you to the list of friends and family. I apologize for this inconvenience, but I am feeling better about who will be able to see our family photos now. Email me with any questions or to be added as a contact. Sorry again.

Uncle Paul and Lewis, you need not worry. You are already signed up with flickr and are in my contacts.

No comments: