Friday, April 25, 2008

tgif.

Thank goodness it's Friday. I am ready for the weekend and hoping to get some more pages turned out. I did this one this morning, still loving this paper. Jacques has been in Boston the last few days and Ryan has had a low fever in the 99-100's since Wednesday night. I have been watching that carefully. Jason missed Monday at school because he woke up at 2:30 am and did not go back to bed until 6:30 am. I didn't figure he would perform well if I woke him and sent him to school. Wednesday night, Jacques and Jason went to the school's sports banquet where they were presented with trophies. Jacques coached both season's of soccer and got his own trophy. Between all four of them, I may need a room just for their trophy collections.

I also wanted to let you all know that Jason is still a hoot. Here are just some random things he said today. 1. "Mom, do you realize that there are a lot of vans like ours?" 2. "Mom, if the babies are wearing the same thing, I can't recognize them." 3. "I need to call Uncle Ian. Is he done at college yet?" Seriously the kid uses some great words and in the proper way. Way to Go, Buddy!

Well it is 5 pm now and I have gotten lots of scrap and organizing done. And I started another new mini. More photos later. Or tomorrow. Whenever. -M

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I got 10 piggies too. HEHEHe
Lewis

julieann said...

Such sweet little feet:) I also enjoyed the Jason-isms tonight, the kid is a genius!!!