Thursday, July 23, 2009

For one more day.

Wow. I just love the way Albom writes. This is my third book by him this year. He is an amazing story teller. I jot down lots of amazing lines from his books. This was a quick 197 page, two day read. I am already deep into my next book, a memoir. Here are some of my faves from this book.


"When someone is in your heart, they are never truly gone."


"The more you defend a lie, the angrier you become."


"Something is always happening somewhere."


"Sticking with your family is what makes it a family."


"You can find something truly important in an ordinary minute."


"But behind all your stories is always your mothers story, because hers is where yours truly begins."

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

you again,truly amaze me....all the reading, kids, scrapping etc. etc. etc. Love the lines you listed...very good..

Love,

aunt Janie