Friday, July 24, 2009

More Fun, But Useless, Friday Facts.

Jason is packing for a sleepover that is not going to happen for a while. Perhaps 2010? He was so eager to pack, I finally agreed.

We had dirty rice for supper, as planned.

Jacques and I each took turns taking a child to karate. Jordyn is the highest ranking kid in her summer class. Jason needs to work on jumping jacks.

I did get to piddle around in my office with some paper and glue.

I made two sales in my etsy shop today for mini books. One ships to Canada.

I have an ongoing list of things to email to Bell.

Groceries cost $64.00 at Walmart.

The babies colored with crayons today. I also bought 4 new boxes of Crayolas for .25 cents each. I stock up every school year. I will buy more every trip until the sale is off. I love Crayolas and have been to a Crayola factory. My favorite color is Cerulean. I am also very found of the magentas and teal blues.

Look for a post with photos from last week tomorrow.

No comments: