Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two Pages and Two Books.

I read both of these over the last two days. At this point, I am almost losing count of how many I have read this year. But I am writing them down and these two make 22 and 23.

Mommywood By Tori Spelling has been on my to do list since it came out. I wanted my own copy, but not for $25 bucks. I added it to my library to do and I was like 23rd in line for the book. Ugh. There were a few times; I almost broke down and bought it. Book Review: Not nearly as good as her first book. It was a tell all and juicy. This was just not very good, and most of what she wrote was all on the tv show anyway. A fun read for a mom.. that's it. 237 pages

The Pull of the Ocean.. A super quick read, maybe 5 hours total, if that. It is a kids book that I picked up with the kids at the library. 190 pages and there are 3 sets of twin brothers in the book, FUN. It was a quick good story. It also made a reference to the painting The Rath of Medusa which I had never seen, so I looked it up. Neat. There was one line in the book that I loved: "They say twins are even more alike on rainy days."

I did these two pages over the weekend. Super simple, cute. Love that photo of Ryan. I think I may add July in front of the 2009 on his page.

No comments: