Saturday, July 04, 2009

Fourth Awesomeness.

Two babies are sleeping and I am showered, dressed and so are Jordyn and Jason.

Jacques made red and blue pancakes for breakfast.

Photos later.

I am celebrating Freedom in pink not red or blue. It's how I roll.

We spent an hour outside from 730-830 in the cool for the babies to play. I slurpt coffee and read. Jacques slept in. Zachary came up to me, "Bug" he was holding a rolly polly. That boy is not scared of insects. Later he walks up to me with a huge worm. Great. It could of been a snake and that would of made no difference. Note to Self: Never let kids be outside ever again.

After naps, we need a diaper and fireworks run. We have no plans, but to BBQ super and shoot off kid friendly works that will not give me cardiac arrest.

More later, Happy Birthday America!

No comments: