Thursday, July 02, 2009

July looks like...


Welcome July and Happy Birthday America! This is what the last few days look like for me. Mini books, July's first book with coffee, strawberries, paper and glue. Just busy as a bee. Jason started back to speech this week, twice a week for six weeks and he will be done. Yesterday both kids had karate then we went for groceries and super at Golden Corral a.k.a the cake place. Jason said he ate too much sweets and had to be catered to on the couch once we were home. He feel asleep. I went to bed with an awake Zachary in the bed. He eventually gave in, but not even until after Jacques finally came to bed. Then he busted me in the head once in the night, leaving me dizzy and nauseas. I thought my head would explode, it was awful. This morning I took Ibuprofen it still hurt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
That just ain't right with the movie thing. I think you need to put a guest room on the back of your house and I will move in with you all. You would have a live in nanny that likes Limon.

Love you all LEWIS