Sunday, July 12, 2009

That is the power of the Dark Side..

It is with deep regret that I apologize to my fellow book lovers and blog readers. I may lose some fans over this traitorous move. Something came over me and pulled me in. And in one day! I have joined the Dark Side.. And I paid extra for one day shipping. Eeek.. Sometimes people make mistakes. You may remember this one, and this one, then this one, there was this one, this one, this one and, oh yeah, this one. Okay, so maybe there were a few mistakes. But technically this is all Jacques fault, as is Global Warming and the price of a good cup of coffee. He was the one who actually hit the check out button, who was I to stop him? Just a small weakling, am I. I did not know the power.. But I can't wait to feel it in my hands. If Martha and Oprah love it, I am sure I will too.. I am sure by now you are realizing that this cute hard core book nerd has fallen to the pressure of the Kindle. I was deeply torn about my beliefs... No, I am lying, I JUST WANTED THE DAMN THING. I went from being the Anti Kindle president to a Lover in less than 9 hours. Here is the link. You should watch the quick Video Demo, that's what got me ; )

1 comment:

julieann said...

But will it have that unmistakeable smell that only a real book will have?????