Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello, again.

This morning I was dressing Ryan. As I took off his shirt, I see that on his back there is another bite mark. This one must of been from today because earlier Ryan cried and I was unsure why. Now I know. Zachary is grounded.

After I picked Jason up from school, we ran to Hobby Lobby and Walmart. They are conveniently side by side so I can load the babies in the stroller and walk from store to store. Nice. Anyway, they had a huge set up of Twilight goodies, which I could not resist from buying. At the check out, the cashier says to me, "What is this Twilight stuff? Is it a movie?" Ugh. She should be fired. I intend to write a strongly worded letter to Walmart headquarters and ask them just what kind of people they hire.

Also today, I was flipping through an old magazine from August 08 and there was an advertisement for the Kindle. Haunting Me.

Zachary has some crazy hair that falls in his face so today I cut his hair. Just up front. It looks much better.

Shannon, I got the goods. We are good to go.

Yesterday I only got about 5 pages into my new book.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Facebook has a ad for I believe a sweepstakes to win one, the kindle I mean. Oh and I thought of you today when I went to Goodwill and they had tons of books that the library had donated to them. Totally full shelves of books.

Unknown said...

LO FLO,

Maybe he paid really good attention when you were reading all those Twilight Books. I think maybe he is one of them.
Hope you can get him stopped of it.

Love ya all LEWIS