Sunday, March 08, 2009

Welcome to the Block, Jonathon!

Listen Up Everybody... If you wanna take a chance. Hooray for Jonathon and being the winning bidder on ebay, on the last doll needed to complete my NKOTB collection. I know, jealous much? I had got all four at once then a friend reminded me that there were actually FIVE. I went nuts and made it my life's work to complete this set. I had Donny as a kid, Grandma Long bought him for me for Christmas one year.

They were in Atlanta last year and for $375 you could meet them and have VIP access. I asked Jacques how much he thought was too much for a ticket. He replied, "Five Dollars." So I never made it. A bunch of Moms went together from Jason's school, but I didn't know they were going until too late. Maybe another time.

And a quick Thank You to Lewis, who made sure I was the winning bidder while I was out of the house as the auction ended. I will think of you in my will, perhaps leaving you this entire set and making you the luckiest guy in the world. Hugs!

For Fun: Hanging Tough Video

Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance..

No comments: