Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday, 20 Pounds Lighter.

I will make this quick. Babies are napping and I don't want to waste to much time blogging.

I had my 6 week check up today at the diet center. I have lost 20 POUNDS. That's right. Six weeks and 20 pounds lighter. I met the Hubby today at the Px and a fellow solider noticed the weight loss and commented on it. I may have blushed. He is a cutie. Jacques said, "You check out my wife's ass?" Thanks for lookin' out for me, Honey.

Becca, with this tiny waist ; ) we not make it back from Scotland without a brand new wardrobe.

I am CRAFTING.. Or at least I was till I hit the blog.

No vomit since yesterday afternoon.

I finished my book last night. I read about 250+ pages yesterday. Look for another post later for that. Starting a new book today too.

Zachary just woke up. That was a quick nap. Ugh. I am sure Ryan will be awake momentarily too.

I have lost my camera cord, my eyepiece for the camera and the ihome plug in. Ugh. Where do these things go?

I have some new photos to post. Look for those later too here and on flickr. Importing Now.

It is 82 out.

I need a doll stand for my NKOTB doll. Every time he falls down, I hear Jason yell, "Mom, Jonathon fell down." Love it.

Talked to Shannon and Mom today.

Karate, homework and American Idol tonight.

This was not as quick as I hoped, but that doesn't matter anyhow, I am back to being Mom with the boys.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

congrats on the weight loss. You should be really proud of yourself. I'm proud too. Great job.