Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Book of the Month Review.

My first book for March. I finished it last night. My first time reading an Augusten Burroughs book. I have 2 more of his to read too this month. It was a quick read. In fact, I read the majority of it yesterday. I read over 250 pages. There are 315 pages. A good book. I am excited to read more of his work. I started another book of his today.

Bell, I think you would like this too. It's no Twilight, but it is some sort of crazy.

Julie, any thoughts on the movie?

Today when we were at the electronic counter at the PX, a generic Kindle by Sony, made me shriek. Ugh. I tell you, the damn thing is haunting me.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I never heard of the kindle until I read your blog and now I see the stupid thing everywhere. I, like you, love to read books. I like to hold them, have satisfaction of turning the page, love the cute bookmarks my daughter brings home for me and I know how far in the book I have read. Death to the kindle.