Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ready for travel and Thursday Things.

This little book came in the mail yesterday.

Yesterday Zachary bit the holy crap out of Ryan and the Hubby had my camera. You should of seen the bite right after. I snapped a photo of it and sent it to the Hubby and he said, "What is that?" It was seriously bad. Here it is this morning. Last night we stopped in at Target for some milk. I love Target. They had a bunch of the cutest spring shoes out and I wanted them all. They also stepped up their scrapbook stuff and it was just lovely. I walked out with just milk though.

Zachary is finally nodding his head yes when I ask him if he wants something. I am loving this. I can say, "Do you want your milk?" and he nods. I will try to get it on video later. It really looks more like he is head banging to Nirvana rather than just answering my question. Ryan has been nodding for a while.

Zachary also knows where the cookies are in the cabinet and will stand there with his hand up growling at me. It is super funny. I will try to get that on video too.

This morning I took Jason to school and will pick him up. He has soccer tonight. The babies are sleeping so I took a quick shower and am now at the computer.

While I was rocking the babies, Dirty Dancing was on. Hooray! Trivia Time: Did you know that Patrick Swayze taught John Travolta how to dance for the movie Urban Cowboy? Yep. I love that movie.

Twilight Countdown: Approximately 36 hours.

No comments: