Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday.

A fun photo to share from Halloween 1989. I was Pippi Longstocking. I had a wire hanger bent over my head and had my braids braided around it then sprayed it red. I also had the cutest big red painted freckles. During class that day, at the reading table, I had to be moved because when I would turn my head, my hair would whip the others sitting next to me at the table. This could be my most fave Halloween outfit ever. I have another photo before my hair was sprayed. I will post it if I ever find it.

Saturday. Wet Cold Rain. The soccer game had been canceled and we are all up and veggin' out. Jason is on the Wii and the babies are in the toy box. The hubby is on the couch and I am ready to finish my book today. Just popped on for a Howdy DO and to check my inbox. Hugs, M

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

Oh my gosh....was a great costume!!Sara almost like Halloween better than Christmas....