Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday.

Photo By Jacques from Saturday. I notice that as I am helping Ryan vomit, Jacques is snapping photos. Are you kidding me? Funny. There are more, but this is the nicest one. Ugh.

Ugh. More Vomit. Last Night. Zachary. And I kid you not, the pile was a good 4 foot in diameter and splattered up to 5 feet, or more, away on the hardwood floor. I really thought about taking a photo cause nobody can imagine what I am describing. Seriously. It was also all over Jacques feet, down his back and on his head. He had been the one holding Zachary. He made a dash for the floor instead of the carpet. I am grateful.

I should also take some time to say that my husband rocks on cleaning up the vomit. He doesn't complain. And he does an amazing job, even disinfects the areas afterward, airs them out and sprays some Frebreez. You Rock, Papa Bear.

Done talking about the upchucked contents of my kids' stomachs.

Tuesday. I took Jason to school and the hubby will pick him up. Then it is off to Speech. Last night was Karate and Walmart, Pizza and yard work, vomit and showers.. Opps, Sorry. No More.

New photos on flickr as of this morning.

Ohhhh and a shout out to my girl, Karla. She is 20 weeks pregnant with her SECOND set of twins, back to back. They are identical boys. Hooray! The girls are 3 or 4 now.

No comments: