Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Things.

Yesterday after nap, I caught Ryan rockin' Edward Cullen hair while practicing good oral hygiene. First thing this morning on MSN homepage, there is an ad for the Kindle. Ugh. There are more photos on flickr from the last few days. There was a small new number on the scale this morning: 147 that is 23.5 pounds. Woohoo! Yesterday I saw Made of Honor and this morning What Happens in Vegas is on. My headache was back before 9:00 am. Ryan is headed for trouble. He can open the bedroom doors! He reaches up as high as he can and on his tippy toes. I found them both in there yesterday and thought I must of not shut it. Later, Jacques saw how he got in there. Our puppy will be ready to come home after April 13. That is way sooner than I was expecting. Sorry this is all one huge run on paragraph. It is Bloggers fault. More from me later, if Blogger behaves. Ugh.

No comments: