Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Recap.

I saw the Sun today. It does exist.

I saw the Twilight Trailer TWICE. It made my day. Twice.

I finished my book. I will post a review tomorrow.

Jacques had softball and updated his phone to a Blackberry.

Zachary has another slight diaper rash again. I have him in cloth diapers. When he poohs in them, Jacques washes them out for me. I love that man.

We had company, Ayden and Christine, who are here in SC but moving back to KS on Friday.

My camera was returned safely and unused, but he will need it again.

Speech today for Jason and he won't have a session on Thursday. That means one less thing to do this week.

St. Patrick's Day Photos will be up tomorrow.

The babies were napping well after 645 pm which means we are in for a late night.

I watched the Pilot of the original 90210 today. I also watched final episode too.

Our newest energy bill is $290.00, down from $361.00

Three boys and a man all bathed and smelling like peaches.

Leftover Chili for supper and IDOL at 8 pm.

1 comment:

k said...

our bill was also down to $290 from $376 last month. Still high, but thankfully under $300!! Geesh!!