Friday, March 20, 2009

Life is so unfair.

Yeah, ummm, so Anna was able to pick up her copy of Twilight on Thursday. Ugh. And then she taunted me with this photo. Life is so unfair. (Insert tear here.) I will have my copy in about 15.5 hours, mind you that's just a rough estimate. I have my game face on in case I have to fight off some teeny-boppers to make sure I get my copy. It will be a crazy rush like when Tickle Me Elmo came out or when NKOTB got back together.

I talked to Becca last night who told me she was able to get it at a hotel on pay per view. Jacques said, "Honey, you can get a hotel room tonight. Just take the babies too." Ummm. No. He had me up until the whole "take the babies" thing.

Tomorrow night we are having friends over to watch the movie. We are having steak, tatos and what not. I think I will eat mine raw, just to stay in tune with Edward. It's no grizzly, but it'll do.

No comments: