Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out Like a Lamb.

Goodbye March, and Hello April. March was a crazy-busy month with speech, karate, soccer, softball, doctor and dentist visits. I am glad it is over, but grateful it blessed us. Our April will be about the same minus one week off for spring break and long days in pajamas. April will also bring us a furry, lovable, male puppy to our already over populated tribe of boys and then me.

April will also be filled with a shelf full of fabulous new reads, lots of blooming creativity, and hopefully lots of Mommy Time-Outs. I am also hoping April brings us working on getting the house the way I imagine it.

I am looking forward to more soccer games, afternoon spring rains, zoo trips, friends and travel. I want a potty trained puppy, healthy babies and a happy spoiled big kid. I would love to see some family and take mountains of photos.

I am ready for egg hunts, bunny ears, Almond Joys and Easter goodies. I want a vase full of fresh flowers, a mantle with a theme and natural light invading the house from corner to corner.

I am glass half full and ready for you, April.

See You Tomorrow.

No comments: