Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday.

I have 5 books on hold at the library.

I have 100 photos needing picked up at Walgreens.

Jason's Joke: "Mom, A duck walked into a restaurant and ordered a steak. The waiter brought it over and the duck said, "Put it on my bill."

I have had 2 poopy diapers already and it is only 8:07 am.

And there were 2 more by 11:30 am.

Tonight Jason has Karate, Tomorrow Soccer Practice.

Watched the movie Definitely, Maybe today. 3 stars. Good, but not something I would watch over and over.

Oatmeal, coffee and water for breakfast.

Ryan napped 9:47-11:00

Zachary napped 9:47- 11:26

1884 Amazing: A page from Teddy Roosevelt's Diary on the day his wife died.

To Dos: Update Photo Albums, Baby Books.

Current Read: Steinbeck's East of Eden, Obviously not on Kindle.

Read the article on Mamou here and here.

No comments: