Monday, February 16, 2009

quick monday updates.

I am home safe, sound and Mom again.
The House was still standing, but messy.
Jacques did an amazing job. Reassurance for Scotland.
The funeral was a beautiful service, more on that in another post.
I brought home some old and new treasures, photos later.
I am posting 3 new videos, look for them here later.
Zachary learned to blow kisses while I was away.
Jacques left them with a sitter for 2 hours.
They survived.
So did the sitter.
Finished a book. Started a new one, look for another post on that.
Soccer practice starts this week.
I was voted team secretary
Karate today.

Thanks to Bell and Katherine, Lewis Family, Mom and Brett, Grandma Long, Aunt Janie and Lees, Unlce Larry and Pam. You all made my visit amazing. Hugs and Love to you all, M

1 comment:

Becca said...

I had so much fun with you! No need to thank me. It was a blast. Thanks for including me in the very short visit. I love seeing you and hanging out again. I'm so happy that you are home safe and sound. I secretly worry about those things sometimes. Love you all. Tell Jacque Good Job for me!