Wednesday, February 11, 2009

updates.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I got a ton of email well wishes, thanks. I am flying home tomorrow and staying through Sunday. On my way to the airport, I am taking Jason to school. Jacques goes on Emergency Leave tomorrow and will stay home with all the kids... I wish him well and lots of love, and luck.

I laid out all of the kids clothes and pjs for everyday that I will be gone. I left phone numbers of friends and specifics when it comes to fevers, meals, naps, playtime and Life Full Time with Twins. He may need some liquor too.

Tonight we are going shopping to make sure they are stocked full of everything while I am gone. He has no intentions of getting out of the house with the kids, except to get Jason to and from school. I also canceled Speech so he will not have that either. He does have the option of taking Jason to Karate or not. I will leave that up to SuperDad. Hugs, Mandy

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

We love you and can't wait to see you!!! Grandpa loved you dearly and the boys, well, I just can't tell you home much he talked about them!! And oh, how he loved me reading your blogs to him and getting them in the mail. See you soon!

Love, Aunt Janie