Monday, February 02, 2009

25 Things.

I have been tagged so many times, I thought I would comply. Seriously tho, 25? That's a bunch.

1. Pink Everything. Toothbrush, cell, bible, shoes, purse.

2. Absolutely in Love with this man and song. And this version of King of the Road. PS- Turner is from SC too.

3. I saw New In Town on Friday night. Nothing like a country Harry Conick Jr.

4. I am spending 2 weeks in Scotland, and visiting England in September. Tickets already bought. Next to do Passport.

5. Bell is my BFF. We have been almost inseparable for 13 years.

6. I have lived in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and South Carolina.

7. I am on a design team for a scrap store.

8. I have no pets, just the kids.

9. I watch Rock of Love on Sunday nights. Hello, Brett! And House M.D. on Monday night. Hugh Laurie is another mad crush. And only one soap, All My Children.. Oh, Kendall is out of the coma too. Just wait till she finds out that her hubby fathered her sister's child. Drama!

10. I think flavored water is high overrated.

11. My toenail polish is dark and chipped.

12. Did I mention Edward yet? Hello, Twilight. Teen Fiction. Romance. Vampires. My Lion.

13. I have owned a Lexus, a Landrover and a van. Next I am getting a Volvo or a BMW. I want to be a Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner.

14. Love to travel. Have been all over the US and after this years trip, we are thinking Hawaii and Alaska.

15. I love the Beach. Seashells, parasasiling, body boarding, sun burns.

16. Lipgloss, Polaroids, glue and glitter, purses, typewriters, buttons, books and tacos.

17. Currently reading: The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

18. Movies: any good chick flick will do and there is always The Breakfast Club.

20. Ipod: Poison, 80's rock, country, alternative and even some Tupac. I know, right? Secretly, I think Tupac and Cobain are hiding out somewhere in a trailer in Kentucky.

21. I wish they made footed jammies for adults.

22. I am in love with three boys.

23. I go to bed early and get up even earlier. I spent the last few months in a recliner with a certain baby that thinks sleeping is for wimps.

24. Coffee and if you read 23, now you know why.

25. Am happy this list is done.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

You're only in love with 3 boys? Which one of your boys are you not in love with?!?

Tammy said...

I had trouble after #8. I was sitting here thinking "Duh, what to say now." Sorry I tagged you but you are a good friend and I had to pick someone. I knew you would understand.