Wednesday, February 04, 2009

wednesday.

Today the babies we up at 545. It's 754 and they are back napping for a while I hope, but I doubt it. Zachary is running a low fever of 99, but that could be because he looks like he headbutted Holyfield yesterday. The poor kid fell off of a toy box that he was standing on then minutes later he bumped his head into a chair. He has lumps and carpet burns galore. I will try for a photo later. We were at Speech when it happened, and I told the secretary that I may need a waiver from her stating she saw the nose dive off.

Baby awake.. More Later.

Back again. It was Ryan. He slept maybe 15 minutes, but is laying back down. It's 826. Ugh. Today we have no plans, but a fun craft with paint and potatoes for Jason. Also last nights "match making" may have went well. They both confirmed with me that they liked one another, then they went out for drinks.. I am still waiting for all the details ; )

Wednesday, Be Good to Me, okay?

No comments: