Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Couples Quiz.

What are your middle names?
Dawn and Henri.

How long have you been together?
Almost 9 years. Married 8 this October.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A couple of months. Met in June/July, Dating by September.

Who asked whom out?
I am gonna say Jacques.

How old are each of you?
I am 27. He is 40. Yes, 13 years difference.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Last year, we saw both sides twice.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Recruiting Hours.

Did you go to the same school?
Ummmmm, No. Duh.

Are you from the same home town?
No. Louisiana and Kansas.

Who is smarter?
Jacques. He knows everything. Odd things. Facts, Numbers, Geography. He must of been a nerd in school. Tip: Always have him on your side when playing Trivial Pursuit.

Who is the most sensitive?
Me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chillis.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Ummm just in the states. We went to Mardi Gras one year. We are planning on Alaska to whale watch and Hawaii to Honeymoon in a few years.

Who has the craziest exes? Can I plead the 5th.. Me, I guess.

Who has the worst temper?
Jacques, by far.

Who does the cooking?
Jacques.

Who is the neat-freak?
Me. Hello, OCD!

Who is more stubborn?
Ohh. I am gonna say me. I can hold a grudge for days. I think Jacques would agree.

Who hogs the bed?
That would be Jason. Our little bedbug.

Who wakes up earlier?
Jacques. Work. But I am up shortly after with the kiddos.

Where was your first date?
A Tim McGraw and Faith concert. Then we saw the Dixie Chicks too.

Who is more jealous?
Jacques.

How long did it take to get serious?
We moved in together after 6 months. It seemed unreasonable that we were paying 2 rents when we were living next door to each other. One of us was always at the others. We got married a year after dating.

Who eats more?
Jacques, I think. We are both love food. I have lost 14 pounds though : )

Who does the laundry?
Me. Jacques leaves it strategically place all over the house for me.

Who's better with the computer?
If I need something fixed, I yell for him.

Who drives when you are together?
Always Jacques.

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

Loved posting!!!