Saturday, October 24, 2009

And loving every minute of it.

Jason lost his 3rd tooth at school yesterday. Thank goodness. It was hanging by a thread and grossly wiggly. The tooth fairy brought him $5 bucks and we said we would match what she brought so he could have enough for aw $10 toy that he has been saving for. Lucky kid.

These photos are from last night. My hair is a mess, but I love the photo anyway. Jason took it. Jason had a great soccer game and it started pouring as soon as it ended. They won 4-2 and we went to McD's as a team to celebrate afterwards. I took short video clips and will post them another time too. This afternoon Jason has a party from 3-6 then we are going to Boo at the Zoo. Busy. Busy. I put the babies in their costumes yesterday and they fit like a glove. They were super cute too, but I don't need to tell you that. Photos next week. I still will post the Before and After's of the kitchen too. Happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE this picture of you and Jacques. Very cute! And Skinny I might add!!