Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thursday and Three Boys.

Awww.. today is my Friday. The hubby has a 4 day weekend that starts tomorrow. Hooray!

Yesterday we went for our flu shots, Jason and mine. He was so brave, and excited to get it. So we get up there, it is our turn, he rolls up his sleeve, all Braveheart and the nurse says, "You're getting the nasal mist." Disappointment all over that boy's face. He wanted that shot. Weird. He cried in the car as we left cause he didn't get one. He asked if he could try again next year for the shot.

I posted a ton of photos up on flickr and have some baby video to go up to. I will link it all here. Here is a photo of my phone that Lincoln ate. My new one arrived yesterday, so call me.

I finished book 7 and already started book 8 of the Dead Until Dark series. There is one more book. I am not sure what I will do when the series is done. There will be more release, but who knows when.

I must of backed up like 2,000+ photos yesterday on my back up hard drive. I hadn't done that in a year and I should really stay more on top of that.

Last night, Jason and I went to the Walking with Dinosaurs show. It was great. Very entertaining. Jason's eyes were huge the entire show and he has not yet stopped talking about it. He fell asleep on the way home. It was great mom/boy time. I will plan more.

Today is speech. Maybe another post later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Sounded like a great time at the show lastnight??? Watch your mail, you have a prize coming your way.

Miss you all LEWIS