Thursday, October 22, 2009

Before and After: The Master Bath

So here is the before.. blue carpet, broken glass mirror doors, a yucky old counter top, sink and fixtures and pink paint...














And here is the after.. It is not 100% complete yet. I want to replace both light fixtures still. But there is a new yummy faucet and sink, counter top, closet doors (we replaced those in Nov. 08) and the tile has been done for a while too. And some Coffee Swiss White Behr paint and Vola!

The mirror is by far the best piece.. We took down the old mirror and I went out and bought an open back frame from Michael's $99 plus half off, so $49 bucks. We bought a mirror cutter for $4 then cut the old mirror to fit the new frame.. It is HUGE, a 24x36 inches. Plus I can probably make 3 or 4 more frames mirrors with all the left over pieces.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
WoW, it all looks really nice. I think you should contact HGTV and show them your space and how much it cost to fix it the way you have it. You could be the next HGTV star??????
MISS YA LEWIS

Mandi said...

It looks very nice. I love it! I thought the mirror was the best part, too.