Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Eight Years..

Happy Anniversary to the Hubby in my life. He is the one who makes my days and nights, not to mention the most wonderful waffles. He makes being Daddy look like pie with a whole can of whip cream. He makes daily life interesting and full of laughs. He is the nut to my Almond Joy. He is the Edward to my Bella.. well sort of, but without fangs.

Eight years ago, we took off to elope after months of saving for a wedding.

Eight years ago, a handful of our best friends and parents joined us in eloping.

Eight years ago, I rocked a size 2 wedding dress and clear heels.

Eight years ago, we took our vows before God and our families in The Rockies of Colorado.

Eight years ago, my boss barely gave me the time off to get married. Then that same bosss made me work on my first anniversary so he could attened a wedding! No worries, I still love that boss, eight years later.

Eight years ago, I knew I would spend everyday by his side.

Eight years ago, I could not have thought it was possible to love someone so much it could hurt, but today, and everyday, I love him even more.

Eight years ago, I married my best friend. He is still my best friend, eight years later and I can't wait to celebrate 8 more great years.

I love you.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It's my 8th wedding anniversary today too! Hope you have a good one!

mandydake said...

HOORAY! Congrats Cindy!