Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Things.

I just bought our Boo at the Zoo tickets for the 24th. This will be our 3rd year celebrating Halloween at the Zoo. Lots of candy, treats and animals.

I am still really wanting some pumpkin food. I downloaded pumpkin templates for the hubby because he has mad pumpkin carving skills. I can't wait to pick ours out. We will need 4 pumpkins this year. Jason will not and has never even touched the pumpkin guts or the inside of the pumpkin. To me, that's the best part.

With thoughts of being Thankful coming into full swing next month, not that I am always not Thankful, usually, I just purchased/donated 110 Thanksgiving Day Meals to SC's homeless shelter.

Jason had karate last night and is now sporting a red belt.

I have photos to post to flickr.

Jason has no school tomorrow. Hooray!

It is still rainy-ish here and has been for 2 days, plus Monday.

I got a surprise in the mail from Lewis. Love it.

I just saw 5 police cars hauling ass through our neighborhood, lights on and tires screeching. They even flew around in our culdesac. Crazy. EDITED: There goes another!

I am 91% done on the last book, Book #9 in my series. I think I may not know what to do with myself with the series at a close.. I have been reading the series nonstop since August.

Did you see that Jon and Kate will be Canceled?? Yep.

Today we have speech and a much needed trip to Walmart.

No comments: