Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Turkey Time.. Gobble, Gobble.

This year at the Dake house, we are combining the two holidays together.. Turkey's for Halloween. These are my two plump turkeys: Ryan and Zachary. I got the costumes half off of $24.99 so a little more than $12 bucks each, not a bad deal. They are super warm, which is good for cool fall nights here in SC. When we were at Boo at the Zoo and the two would run off, I would yell, "Fast Food" or "Runaway Turkey." Then, full of humor, when they were in the stroller I would say, "Meals on Wheels." I know, I am a riot. I also told the hubby not to "play with the food." Ha! I am also posting about 68 other photos of these two turkeys and a big brother up on flickr in this set Halloween 'o9 so click here to see them all including our night from Boo At The Zoo.

4 comments:

Renee said...

what about Lincoln?

Mandi said...

Those are the cutest turkeys I have ever seen in my entire life!

Aunt Janie said...

again...priceless!!!

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Cute turkeys... I think you and Jacques need to find a couple of chef's hats and jackets and wear them while the kids are tricker treating. You could be carving up those turkeys. hehehehehe

Miss you all and be safe on Halloween night LEWIS