Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mocs Rock and Tuesday's Ideas.

These are my newest pair of shoes. I am usually not an "on the wim" shopper, but I saw these, tried them on, and threw them in the cart. That is hard core. I hadn't bought a new pair in over 2 weeks. They were $32 and the hubby says they look like slippers. But to me, they look like Fall.

Today is Tuesday and I am meeting with a dermatologist this morning about removing a mole from my back. I am also hoping to hear some good skin tips and tricks from the doc.

ALSO NOTE: Yesterday Lincoln ATE my phone so if you need to get a hold of me, you'll need to call Jacques number or holler at me via email or facebook. I have photos of my phone to share later. Ryan through it to Lincoln and I did not notice. Lincoln did not even get scolded, but Ryan went up on eBay.

I really really want some pumpkin treats so I bookmarked some Martha recipes that I will attempt this week. I may ask the hubby to help supervise me in the kitchen. I also would like some meatloaf which is weird cause I am not a fan of it.

I have also taken a vow to NOT buy any more pens. I have like 50 in the holder and will use all them up until they are dry. I also pitched probably 20 that were blah.

I put up some Scotland videos on flickr of the Loch Ness. Check those out there.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute shoes... and pumpkin desserts sound yummy today!

Mandi said...

Love the shoes! I just bought these http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?productId=65495&catId=cat10376&lotId=071561&selectedSegment=Adult&width=7.5,Regular&size=7.5,Regular and love them!! It's definitely a shoe season.

Unknown said...

Lo Flo,
Ok, I have looked everywhere and can't find Jacques phone number. So, I am out of touch with my far away friend. Give me a call if you have or when you get your phone back. I am heading to the lake on Thursday and won't be home untill Sunday.
Miss you all LEWIS
p.s.> The shoes are definately you

Renee said...

Where did u get the shoes. Luv them.