Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday.

A BIG thank you to Aimee who made me the new blog banner that you see above.

It's March 19th which means you will find me at Walmart tonight at midnight, and the few hours leading up to midnight, to get my copy of New Moon. It's on tonight. Teeny Boppers Beware!

We took Lincoln to the vet last night because he chews at his paws very roughly. We found out the he has allergies and is allergic to pollen. Can you imagine? He is now on human Zyrtec and Benadryl. High maintenance pup. I wonder if Vicodin will be next? What a pill popper.

Zach will not stop licking the bottom of his shoes. Not sure what else to say about that.

I think when we get to Mankato, if they have a Sam's, I will get a membership. It sort of makes sense to buy in bulk with 4 boys in the house.

I am growing my hair out, and seriously need a color.

Jacques had a 6 mile run this morning. Ouch. He was up at 4:30 and running by 5 a.m. Glad I was home in bed, snuggled up with Zach, who had his feet in my spine.

I got a super cute new wallet last night at Target to go with my super new cute purse camera bag. Jacques was pestering me about buying yet another purse, so I have to keep reminding him that it's a camera bag.

I really want to call Lewis, but am certain he is still in bed.

We had a termite inspection done yesterday. All was well. Wheew!

Tomorrow is Jason's first soccer game and he is finished with karate.

I am 47% into my 13th novel of 2010. I would like to read at least 40 this year.

I just finished Catcher in the Rye last week, not a classic I would recommend. Ugh. 214 pages of whining. And to think they banned it. Lame.

Julie and Ryan- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Enjoy your day.

It's FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I couldn't agree more with you on Catcher and the Rye! I read it hoping for good dirt since it was banned. And I was very disappointed. I would not recommend it as well.