Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday.

The official Eclipse poster was released today. Click here to see it. There are only 98 days till it hits theaters, not that I am counting or anything.

I watched New Moon this morning, finally. It left me wanting more so I am re-reading Eclipse.

Jason would like the Easter Bunny to bring him a basketball and a Wii game. That sounds pretty reasonable. Last night he finished Magic Tree House book number 5 and has started book 6.

Not only did my lens arrive yesterday so did my purse. Today I am busy organizing it all.

We had McD's for an after school snack.

Tonight Jason has soccer practice.

Zachary goes back tomorrow morning to have his arm casted.

We have added The Kennedy Space Center to our Spring Break in Orlando. Daddy really wanted to go there. We have reservations at a hotel near everything and we plan on eating at Hard Rock and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.

I have a package that needs to get to the post office. Ugh.

We need a box of Pampers $20 and 2 gallons of milk $6. I think we need dog food too.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Ooh, the space center would be soooo fun! Also, I just bought a box of diapers (Pampers Cruisers) and the inside of the diapers are purple! What the heck?!? And now Emrick has a rash so I am going to call the pampers company and complain. And, we also need dog food. Not that you care!