Saturday, March 13, 2010

Warning: White Couch Owners!

Zachary. Not that you needed me to tell you that. It was Zachary. This morning. A lovely surprise. I was in the kitchen, he was unattended. Need I say more? I loved this white couch. We drove 4 hours to Atlanta to get it from Ikea. It's ruined. This certain make does not have a fitted cover. This is precisely why parents of young children should not own white couches or anything lovely for that matter. Just wait till they are in college before you buy anything nice. Anything you don't want ruined. Kids are the best! I need three more. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FLo, Sorry your day started this way. I only have like 2 words to say to you,, Washable Markers!!!!!.

P.S. Like you ever needed a reason to go shopping.

Love you all LEWIS

Tammy said...

I would suggest dying it blue! I also had a problem with my little trouble maker. I bought a brown leather couch and chair. Mainly because I got tired of scrubbing the cloth and trying to get kool-aid off the cushions. Now that we have the leather we just wipe it with a wet wipe or cleaner.
P.S. I love the design, so artistic!