Saturday, December 27, 2008

almost on the road again.

It's 8:11 am here in OZ and Jacques is still snoozing from another night of no sleep. I am about 3/4 ready to go so I will wake him soon. We are in no hurry and will pull over when ever we are burnt out. We may stay at the Holiday Inn Express on I 70 and 9th street. That's about as far as I am willing to drive today.

Christmas Night, Ryan had a fever and it got up to 103.4. We were up all night and went over to Stat Care first thing. He has an ear infection and is on antibiotics. Plus I am dosing him with tons of fever reducer.

We should be home Sunday night, but life will not start back up until late Monday morning. See you then.

1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

Hope you are safe and sound and you haven't hit any bad weather!!

Will check on you tomorrow!

Love,
Aunt Janie