Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday, with no relief in sight.

Hey. I wish I could say that I am busy doing super cool festive things that involve glue, glitter, cocoa and kids, but I am not. I am dreading the 18 hour trip ahead of me, and the fact that nothing is packed yet is not helping me.

This morning I spent cooking 9 pounds of nuggets for Jason's class party, then running after the kids on the playground and shouting, "Stop eating dirt, Ryan! Zachary, spit that out!" Then I went to the eye doctor to order 4 boxes of contacts for the both of us. I also bought an Elmo Live and a Batman movie for Jason. Then went to the Post Office (Bell and Reid, Packages Headed Your Way!) and Sears. I bought some new clothes for all the kids and myself some jeans.. We won't get into the sizes. I also got a Hershey's Chocolate Milk Tornado Maker, which I am stoked about.

Jordyn and Shelbert: I have yet to get the two of you any Christmas Gifts. I will take you both shopping when we are home. Miss You Both Bunches.. Well not really you, Bert.

Lewis: Looking forward to some massive pounds of food at HKB, See you next week.

Julie: Thanks for finally joining me on the Twilight Obsession. Go, Edward!

Soooo I have a week's worth of photos to post and we are leaving in the morning. I think the laptop will go with us, so I will see you then. We should be in Kansas on the 21st. Hugs, MD

2 comments:

Aunt Janie said...

I hope you can get rest on the road...is that possible??? Please have a safe trip and see you on Christmas Eve!!

Love, Aunt Janie

julieann said...

The busy life of a Super Mommy! If I know you everything will be done and ready to roll in no time:) Have a safe trip and enjoy the holiday!!!